Terms & Conditions
I must be in receipt of the initial deposit payment before your booking is finalised, I do not hold dates without this payment.
Should you have to cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
- Cancellation within 8 weeks of the event – 50% of the total coast must be paid
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of the event – 100% of the total coast must be paid
Please note that it is the client’s responsibility to ensure there is access for the Candy Cart at your venue.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Please be advised that some sweets/ favors may contain or have Traces of Nuts or Nut Oils, they may also have been in contact with products and sweets containing Nuts.
- Gemma White Weddings And Events cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting in any food allergies.
- Customers should also ensure that young children are supervised at all times to avoid the risk of suffocation or choking from sweets, plastic sweet wrappers or bags
- Gemma White Weddings And Events cannot be held responsible for the safety issues, which occur from the use of any of my equipment or consumption of my confectionary at your event.